Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at RWE Supply & Trading
- 7. Would you recommend RWE Supply & Trading to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to RWE Supply & Trading
Ensuring information in our system is correct and up to date, solving any problems with trade confirmation and coordinating major data changes across different teams.
Problem solving, communication, presentation
Yes, I was given the responsibility to run major name changes/novations which involve coordinating static data changes across numerous teams.
Support & Guidance
My line manager was extremely helpful and supportive during a year full of problems and obstacles due to the corona virus pandemic.
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Not just work oriented.
I enjoyed it a lot as I was able to learn valuable skills and gained great experience in a lovely team.
If you enjoy the energy market and want to learn more about the supply and trading aspect of the industry then this is the place to be.
Placement (10 Months+)