Terms and Conditions
- You must only submit a review if you are doing so entirely freely, with no-one (including your company) having mandated you or forced you in any way to write anything specific. By uploading your contribution and accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that your contribution is true, accurate, is your own opinion and is derived from your personal experience.
- Reviews must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive content: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Reviews must contain no unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting RateMyPlacement you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No spamming or off-topic material; we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- No advertising
- No impersonation
- Deliberate misuse of the review or contact us facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
- A member of the RateMyPlacement team will moderate and approve all reviews prior to the review being set live on the website. We reserve the right to publish, edit or not publish any review that is submitted, for any reason. Once a review has been published, it becomes property belonging to RMP Enterprise and we are under no obligation to remove or edit a review. We will under no circumstances enter into discussion to justify our decision.
- Reviews will remain anonymous however we reserve the right to contact the user if questions arise regarding a review.
DISCLAIMER: The reviews and views expressed on RateMyPlacement do not reflect the views and opinions of RMP Enterprise Ltd. They belong to members of the public regardless of whether or not they pass our moderation process.
From time-to-time, we will run an incentive for students submitting reviews on the website. To be eligible to enter/benefit from the incentive, regardless of what that incentive may be, reviews must meet the following criteria:
- Meet all of the above Terms & Conditions
- The review must have at least 10 comments and contain what we would class as a significant volume of constructive comments alongside the ratings. Therefore this should be a minimum of 50 words per answer in order to qualify for the incentive. The real value of a review clearly lies in the comments submitted alongside the ratings, therefore to qualify for the incentive, the review must contain sufficient levels of comments.
- Unless you already have an active account on RateMyPlacement, upon submitting a review, you will receive an automated email with an activation URL contained. You must click on this link to verify your account in order to be eligible for the incentive.
- Our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have any helpful information to share that may be deemed confidential, please inform RateMyPlacement using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
RateMyPlacement moderates all reviews that are submitted. If you fail to abide by these rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when reviewing a work placement or using RateMyPlacement, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has not been accepted. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account. This action may include a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of RateMyPlacement.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to RateMyPlacement or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour RateMyPlacement, and RateMyPlacement considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, RateMyPlacement may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
RateMyPlacement reserves the right to delete any review, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.