Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at RWE Supply & Trading
- 7. Would you recommend RWE Supply & Trading to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to RWE Supply & Trading
Programming to support the trading desk. Traders would give me a brief of a project they would like me to undertake. I would provide input into this brief, and then perform the development of the code to fulfill it.
I developed my programming skills, and learnt new skills such as presentations, working in a professional team, and source control.
Yes. I was given large amounts of responsibility over the projects I was working on. I had the responsibility to ensure development remained on track, and was given large input into the direction of the development of these projects.
Support & Guidance
I received lots of support from my excellent manager and from the wider team. My placement ran over several Covid lockdowns. My team were very supportive of my work and my personal development throughout this time. I was given the opportunity to learn and to receive training.
The company culture is very good. They are very supportive of placement students and grads. Providing opportunities and responsibilities from day 1. Every person I met was lovely and gave me the time to learn from them what they do, and what they were working on.
I had a fantastic time. I enjoyed the work I was given, I enjoyed working with my team and learning about the industry.
Be genuine and engaged through the assessments. Your personality is as important as your technical ability.
Placement (10 Months+)