Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Hymans Robertson
- 7. Would you recommend Hymans Robertson to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Hymans Robertson
Worked on pension matters such a funding updates, transfer values and factor work along side other consulting tasks
Yes, this internship was great for developing my analytical skills, my excel skills and communication skills
Yes, I had a lot of responsibility. The tasks I was given were actually used in the running of the company and had effects on the clients. I was not doing meaningless work
Support & Guidance
I had a buddy and a people manager who were able to give me a great deal of support. They were brilliant at explaining anything that I did not understand or that I needed extra help with. They also provided check ins to make sure I was coping ok with everything
The culture at Hymans is fantastic. Everyone gets treated equally regardless of position. They also have frequent social events to ensure people are keeping social and are building strong relationships
I have loved every minute of my internship
To learn as much as possible before applying and when in the role to get involved with as much work as possible. Don't be afraid to ask questions
Internship (1 Month+)