Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Hymans Robertson
- 7. Would you recommend Hymans Robertson to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Hymans Robertson
This role requires you to work as part of Hymans client teams completing actuarial tasks. Also you will work on a project throughout the internship.
I've learned all about what an actuary does on a day to day business and how to carry out the role. I've learned how to compile reports and use programs related to the upkeep of a pension scheme.
All my work was checked which meant that I was given lots to do and a lot of responsibility.
Support & Guidance
Throughout the internship I was assigned a people manager and a buddy who really helped me. Everyone throughout the company was always around to help!
Positive and very welcoming
The best job I've ever had
Make sure to just be yourself
Internship (1 Month+)