Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Hymans Robertson
- 7. Would you recommend Hymans Robertson to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Hymans Robertson
- work with consultants on providing analysis of large data sets to formulate advice for clients - help to present results of this in easily understandable formats - gain an understanding of how to work with data modelling tools and software
I have developed a much better understanding of what constitute value in the industry as well as what the consultants do on a day-to-day basis. I managed to also hone up my presentation, PowerPoint, word and excel skills.
As an intern, I believe I was given a decent amount of responsibility to develop some industrial knowledge and skills. However, I believe that this can be increased to maximise my potential.
Support & Guidance
I received a very good support and guidance. Everyone was very patient with me and my loaded questions.
Company culture was really good and people are very inclusive. It is definitely a great place to be at.
Very much. There are so much to learn and everyone is very supportive. Indeed a fun and exciting place to spend my summer.
Make sure your cv looks nice and be proactive to understand Hymans' culture. Show that you are eager to learn and most importantly, relax and be yourself during interviews!
Internship (1 Month+)