Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Hymans Robertson
- 7. Would you recommend Hymans Robertson to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Hymans Robertson
Working alongside investment analysts and consultants to analyse information from external sources and create client-facing papers and presentations, so that we can provide investment advice to DB clients.
Analysing large data sources, effective communication, working well with others, critical thinking, problem solving and time management.
Given more responsibility than I imagined - sending external emails and creating papers that will be distributed to clients and on the company website.
Support & Guidance
Support from everyone that I worked with. Everyone was really approachable and made me feel comfortable to ask any questions that I had.
Great atmosphere! Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Lots of social events that helped integrate me into the team.
Thoroughly enjoyed my internship. Great place to have a taste of working in the industry and would consider a grad role here in the future.
Don't be afraid to show your whole skillset off. Soft skills are just as important in a role here.
Internship (1 Month+)