student at Schlumberger

Gloucester South West
Engineering

7.8/10

6.5

'Women and Technology insight event - 2 day exposure into the field, with the opportunity to shadow an engineer for 2 hours

I enjoyed the firsthand experience of talking to an engineer, seeing their actual work life, as well as participating in a case study taken from a real occurrence. I also appreciate talking to the vice president of the company who is very inspiring.

We were given good accommodation and treated with good dinners, which I think speaks of the value the company gave us

Some of the engineers were really helpful and willing to answer our queries

It was eye opening and helps me to understand my skills and interests better

good program structure

friendly

we were provided with a lot of information ad exposure

I believe I got a wholesome picture of the various job demands in the company

fairly well

very valuable

transport to the centre was reimbursed, food and accomodation throughout the event was provided for

fair

not much. We were told about the training schools run by the company