Data scientist Intern at Schlumberger

3.2/5

3.7
2.6
3.3

Very interesting topic (PHM on electronic boards) but the team was not very well organized. If you don't like to work in autonomy, it is not made for you.

a lot of responsibilities and trust

when I asked, I obtained some support otherwise I had to find the solution by myself what did not bother me as I like working autonomously. It is sometimes complicated but very challenging.

Actually, as I was very autonomous, I decided how busy I wanted to be. I was working from 9 to 5:30 with a break of one hour at noon. So, it was not so long but during the day I was working hard.

A lot because I accepted it.

I think a lot because I learned some technical stuff and I discovered new algorithms; I learned a lot about drilling and mostly I learned how to interact with colleagues in a multicultural context.

Some colleagues were very welcoming and friendly while some others were not.

As I said previously, not so well organized but it was because the manager of the team changed not a long time ago.

I had a lot of trainings but all linked to security and not really linked to the skills I wanted to developed

not really appealing. Because of the covid-19 crisis, they are drastically reducing the number of employees so it will be complicated to be hired... how ever I got a proposition for next year

Yes, I made friend with 2 colleagues.

Fun but very expensive (Cambridge is known to be very expensive)

Cambridge is a young but small city. So, it was ok.

with the university and meetup, a lot !