Student Intern at Schlumberger

Cambridge East Midlands
Science/Research

9.7/10

9.7

I really enjoyed the placement in Schlumberger. I have learned a lot, and the working environment is very good.

All the colleagues are very friendly and supportive. My fellow interns are all very nice, we spent a nice year together.

My supervisor has helped me a lot. He is very nice and knowledgable. He took good care of me and I have learned a lot from him.

I have been busy during the first 9 months of my internship and I have really enjoyed it. But my last month has been a bit boring due to the coronavirus lockdown. Overall, I think the balance is very good.

I did a lot of experiments and data analysis on my own, which I am very proud of. I am very glad that I got to do so many work on my own.

All the skills would definitely help my future career. I have gained more insignt into industrial research, and I have developed a lot of professional skills.

The atmosphere was very good, we concentrate when we have to work and we have a lot of fun during breaks.

The internship is very well structured and I have learned a lot from the start to the end.

The company has trained me to perform a lot of analytical equipments. I was given a thoughough training on HSE as well. The company even provided a career session at the end of my internship, which I find really helpful.

I would definitely love to come back as a permanent emploee if I have the chance.

Great!

The accomodation is a bit expensive, but all the others are fine,

Great!