AI Planning Engineer at Schlumberger

3.4/5

4.3
3.3
2.4

Assisting in building tooling surrounding AI Planning-driven oil drilling equipment.

Very much enjoyed the technical learnings. Could have done with more intern socials.

Felt as though my work was appreciated, encouraged and given credit.

Perfect level of supervision.

There was always more to do and more to learn.

I feel I was given a very reasonable and personalised amount of responsibility (based on my skillset and qualifications).

Currently exploring different career paths. I do however strongly believe that my improved time management, interpersonal skills and work ethic will prove very useful.

My team was not based in the same office as me. I was still able to interact with some other colleagues in different departments.

Well organised

The firm organised an intern day discussing our future prospects.

Currently exploring different career paths, but would love to rejoin if I return to tech!

Did not get to interact with many interns.

Standard London prices

Didn't explore it. But I highly doubt Gatwick Airport has a buzzing nightlife scene.

Spent a few days in Cambridge with my team; was very fun. Intern day involved some fun out-of-work activities as well.