Conducting production qualification tests. Also design work, 3D modelling and minor calculations.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
you could ask anyone about anything and they were glad to help!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I finished my assigned work earlier than expected. Since my buddy was leaving for a year off and my manager moving to Malaysia i worked with another engineer with hes tasks for the last 2 weeks. It was good but could've been better planned.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
If something was needed in order for me to do my work it was never a problem.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It's the kind of organization i want to work for!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We hang out most of the time. The company helped out a lot as well with sports gear etc which made it even better.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Norway is an expensive country.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Asker didn't offer that much. Though, one could always take the train to Oslo.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?