GAC internship program in China along with Chinese immersion program is a combination of Chinese studies and practical work experience gained in a domestic or international company.
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
it is interesting and happy to do my work.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
they are all freindly.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
not too busy but life is full fill with happiness
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
it satisfied me.
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
communicating skills, Be efficient and so on.
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
fun and easy
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
it is successful.
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
they help me in many aspects.
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
it is allways developping .
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
it is common, not expensive
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
beautiful nightlife but of course we can go home with a silent room.
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?