Legal and Law Internship at Go Abroad China

4.2/5

4.5
4.1
4.4

My jobb was engaging. I worked on delivering on a regulatory reports, some data entries to compliance departments, supporting regulatory analysis of draft laws and some clerical duties. Go Abroad China found me a position that really offered all i was looking for in an internship.

I felt part of the team. My team was really supportive and engaged with me. i was able to voice out my opinions and manage a few tasks within our team.

I was encouraged to ask questions anytime I was unsure. I was always supervised and got feedback on my performance.

I had various projects to work on. We were using a slack software were our tasks were laid out weekly, so I always had tasks to submit in the coming weeks. Basically everyone was always preoccupied.

I worked on really engaging tasks and had the chance to manage tasks in my team.

I gained valuable skills from my internship. These skills would really help me stand out in the job market and compliment my CV really well in addition to my degree.

Most times it was noisy in some departments, but understandable as everyone had a target to meet and projects to hand in.

It was a bit cramped up when I began, as my experience was being accessed by my supervisor in order to give to create my tasks, since I was just interning for 3months, I actually started doing real work in the 2nd month.

For personal development, I attended the networking events by Go Abroad China, the company didnt provide much of this, but there were mentors to speak to for career advice.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I would consider it.

It was mostly busy at the office so there was really no social scene

My accommodation was really close to the office, so Id just work each day

Great

I attended the Go abroad china activities during the weekend