Business Internship in China at Go Abroad China

Aberdeen West Midlands
Business Management

9.1/10

I wanted that international experience on my CV, so I applied for an internship through Go Abroad China which I found on a popular jobs and internship advertising website. I was looking for a role that would challenge me while also providing the professional skills and experience I needed to advance in my field, which is Business. I was able to get a good startup company in Shanghai, where I was allowed to work on various tasks and assist the various departments in the company. Go Abroad china were really assistive in getting me settled when I arrived and checking up on me during my internship program. Ive come home now and this valuable international experience on my CV has proved beneficial whenever I search for jobs.