About Go Abroad China
Go Abroad China (GAC) is a professional all-in-one program provider focusing on Internships & Placements and Chinese Learning in China for college students, undergraduates, recent graduates and early-career changers since 2003. Our year-round internship programs offer you an all-round immersive experience in a real and cross-cultural working world. If you are ambitious, motivated and passionate for your future career, this is your perfect and invaluable opportunity. Let Go Abroad China guide you to your challenging but rewarding life and work in China. Live in China’s booming cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Xi’an, Guangzhou...) while gaining life-changing experience in an industry of your choice.
Facts about us:
- 2000+ high-level guaranteed paid internship positions to choose from
- 1000+ established partnerships made of Fortune 500 Corporations, big Chinese companies, multinational organizations and start-ups
- 20+ important industry sectors to ensure a wide range of opportunities including:
Business, consulting and management - Accountancy, banking and finance - Marketing, advertising and PR - Engineering and manufacturing - International business - IT & Technology - Hospitality and events management - Legal & Law - Recruitment and HR administration - Transport , logistics & supply chain - Media, Entertainment & Journalism - Art, Fashion & Design - Charity and voluntary work - Energy and utilities - Leisure, sport and tourism - Property, real estate & construction - Retail & FMCG - Sales - Science and research - Healthcare & pharmaceuticals - Teaching & Education
Benefits & Expectations
- Apply your skills and knowledge learned from classroom to the real professional working world
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Build your confidence and experience to adapt to different & diversified working situations.
- provide you with global networking opportunities
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons and business and cultural activities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
Chris - United Kingdom - Internship Program in Beijing
My time in China has been extremely rewarding. When I arrived, the culture shock was immense but I quickly settled into Chinese life, thanks to Gina and the GAC team. My internship was exactly what I was looking for, and it gave me the opportunity to work in a fantastically social co-working space in the heart of Sanlitun SOHO, a cosmopolitan and refined area.
Tanya - Australia - Internship Program in Qingdao
My name is Tanya, a new graduate from Australia. My proficiency of Chinese before doing the program was almost non-existent. I chose to do the full internship package at Qingdao.
My finance internship was at a company called Lujinsuo of roughly 60 employees. The internship job duty included the typical financial jobs you would expect –prepare financial reports, provide financial advice, business analysis, marketing statistics collection, and revising some contracts, etc.
Wesley - United Kingdom - Internship and Chinese lessons
I first came to China for the language specifically and got the chance to go to Peking University Chinese program and study for half a year. I am now currently interning at Vericant, in Beijing China, an IT company focused on carrying out video assessments for Chinese students applying to study abroad. Applying through GAC was the best decision I made while searching for an internship in China. They arranged everything, from finding my perfect internship company to providing a great accommodation for me and much more. They have really been supportive and have always been available to assist me whenever i encountered any difficulties.
- Internship (1 Month+)
- Placement (10 Months+)