1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It is a very good job.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
They gave me much support and help.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Not too busy. It is perfect balance.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I can show my value.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I learned how to work and how to get along with colleagues
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It is nice and easy.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Relax sometime its very interesting.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It is ok. I am satisfied.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I think they are generous to invest me much to develop and train me. Thanks to them
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Got a job with them
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes. I have many good friends. Some are colleagues,some are students taking this program too.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It is common.2000-2500RMB, not too expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Beautiful and happy nightlife
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Many. Go Abroad China also organizes many free social activities ranging from dinners and outings, to Chinese cultural events and art exhibitions for GAC students, such as business networking events, guided tour to Summer paclace and forbidden city or kongfu class and taiji classes etc.