Marketing at Go Abroad China

4.5/5

4.6
4.5
4.5

I think the highlight of my experience in China was the fact that I actually arrived in China and spent 3 months alone in a foreign country with so much to do and see while completing my internship. My colleagues at work were very friendly and supportive, I felt welcomed. I really wanted to explore China during my stay, though I didn’t get to so enough, the cultural activities and trips I participated in organized by Go Abroad China were really fun. I hope in the future I can return to continue my journey through China.