9.1/10

53 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. I think the highlight of my experience in China was the fact that I actually arrived in China and spent 3 months alone in a foreign country with so much to do and see while completing my internship. My colleagues at work were very friendly and supportive, I felt welcomed. I really wanted to explore China during my stay, though I didn’t get to so enough, the cultural activities and trips I participated in organized by Go Abroad China were really fun. I hope in the future I can return to continue my journey through China.

4. 9/10

6. 9/10

8. 9/10

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 9/10

12. 9/10

14. 9/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 9/10

18. 9/10

20. Working from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 9/10

24. 9/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 9/10