Development of a voltametric method for cementinf operation
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Very interestinf subject in a very nice place. It was great to work with them.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
They are some time very busy but they do their best to be available for interns.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
All is made to help interns at Schlumberger, I have realy appreciated that!
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
I was with other very nice interns it was a great time!
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Cambridge is quite expensive
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?