Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Stanley Black & Decker
- 7. Would you recommend Stanley Black & Decker to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Stanley Black & Decker
- It requires to be in alignment with different regions, Globally to centralize the best promotional activities. It involves day to day follow ups with different teams. - Its essential to have create a strong proposal pitch for regions to let them have the best of promotions for their regions. - Support them with all the details required. - Brainstorm on providing easy, accessible and unique experience to internal stakeholders to existing data. - Design new experiences after researching thoroughly on it for different brands within.
-Designing Barnstorming sessions -Improved communication skills -Improved PowerPoint and excel skills -Research material -Creating story of own ideas -Different internal software's.
Yes , I was and I was very happy about it, It leads with better outcomes when you have certain responsibilities' on your shoulders because you own them.
Support & Guidance
All kind of support was provided by all means. Everyone around is very helpful :)
Since I was working from home, I could not really say much. but otherwise I received lot of support and motivation each day to feel like a part of the team.
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship, Everyday was challenging, insightful and exciting.
Be yourself that worked really well for me. They will see through, show that you really want to learn and be a part of it actively. Its important that you are motivate from within to join this company, because they welcome fresh opinions with open arms.
Placement Year (10 Months+)