1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
One worry that I had about coming into a company as a placement student was that it would be daunting and that I wouldn't be treated as a proper employee. This wasn't the case at all. Everybody was very welcoming from the very beginning, which made it easier for me to get comfortable in the role. I'm a big fan of the flat hierarchy and I love that everyone has a voice, whether they've been here 10 years or 2 days - all opinions are taken into account and questions listened to. The people at TPP really do make the job so enjoyable. I love that people from different departments intermingle - you don't see this in many other jobs. There's plenty of opportunity for us all to socialise together from free pub Fridays to TPP walks. I found myself becoming friends with people that I wouldn't normally get the chance to meet outside of work and I'm sure that I'll stay in contact with many of them when I leave. I didn't expect to learn as much as I have - I've developed so many skills and grown immensely in confidence. Thanks for a great year TPP!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?