Office Administrator at TPP

Leeds - Horsforth Yorkshire and Humberside
Administration/Secretarial Business Management Human Resources Market Research Marketing Recruitment

8.3/10

7.4

One worry that I had about coming into a company as a placement student was that it would be daunting and that I wouldn't be treated as a proper employee. This wasn't the case at all. Everybody was very welcoming from the very beginning, which made it easier for me to get comfortable in the role. I'm a big fan of the flat hierarchy and I love that everyone has a voice, whether they've been here 10 years or 2 days - all opinions are taken into account and questions listened to. The people at TPP really do make the job so enjoyable. I love that people from different departments intermingle - you don't see this in many other jobs. There's plenty of opportunity for us all to socialise together from free pub Fridays to TPP walks. I found myself becoming friends with people that I wouldn't normally get the chance to meet outside of work and I'm sure that I'll stay in contact with many of them when I leave. I didn't expect to learn as much as I have - I've developed so many skills and grown immensely in confidence. Thanks for a great year TPP!