1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I felt valued and had the opportunity to engage and experience so many different teams and projects
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
All my colleagues valued my work and I always felt like an equal.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisors were always there to help me if I felt overwhelmed by anything and would offer help when I was struggling.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Somedays were busier than others and occasionally there was too much work.
However this was fine as long as you managed your time and worked well as a team.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was always given responsibility throughout my year.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I have developed will certainly be of use to my during my final year at university, I have massively improved my time management and my confidence which I am exictment to use in my final year
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was a friendly environment and I enjoyed coming into work everyday.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
We rely on ourselves to find work and get involved in the areas which we want to work alongside.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There is plenty of personal training on offer through the work you can and do get involved in.
You develop so many skills with the more work you take on.
From confidence too time management
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I have had a great experience with the other placement students we worked well as a team and often socialised outside of working hours
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?