Office Support and Administration Placement at TPP

Leeds Yorkshire and Humberside
Administration/Secretarial Human Resources Marketing Recruitment Travel and Tourism

9.4/10

9.4

I have had the best year working at TPP! A concern I had when deciding to undertake a year in industry was being portrayed solely as a placement student and that I would be given little to no responsibility. However I truly feel my time and work at TPP has been truly appreciated and valued. My opinions and ideas have always been listened to and taken on board and I have always felt highly valued as an employee. Throughout the year I have gained and improved my interpersonal skills, my confidence and has prepared me hugely for life after University. However the best thing about working at TPP is not the amazing perks (such as free pub Fridays, £200 birthday meal allowance, international travel opportunities etc) but the people I have met and the lifelong friends I have made!