1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have had the best year working at TPP! A concern I had when deciding to undertake a year in industry was being portrayed solely as a placement student and that I would be given little to no responsibility. However I truly feel my time and work at TPP has been truly appreciated and valued. My opinions and ideas have always been listened to and taken on board and I have always felt highly valued as an employee. Throughout the year I have gained and improved my interpersonal skills, my confidence and has prepared me hugely for life after University. However the best thing about working at TPP is not the amazing perks (such as free pub Fridays, £200 birthday meal allowance, international travel opportunities etc) but the people I have met and the lifelong friends I have made!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?