1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Brilliant atmosphere. With such a big company I did not know what to expect but people couldn't help enough. The team I worked within for a year were very friendly, had a good sense of humour and made me feel a valuable and well respected member of staff.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised with a very good work/life balance.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Invested a lot in myself. I had the opportunity to travel to many places around the UK and learnt many hints, tips, skills and knowledge that will be of value in my final year at university in addition to my future career.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?