Intern at Integrity International Group

4.4/5

4.3
4.5
4.5

Integrity International is a great place to work. The company is evolving and growing quickly and it is exciting to be a part of it. Everyone in the office is friendly and dedicated to their job.

My supervisors were appreciated any contribution I could make. As the placement progressed, I was included in more meetings and decision making.

My supervisors were always available to help and answer my questions. I was given clear instructions for each task I was to complete.

Compared to other employees in the office, my responsibilities were less busy. I was given the freedom to work at my own pace.

I was given enough responsibility to keep busy and contribute to our teams goal. My supervisors always welcomed the opportunity to give me more responsibility when I asked.

This placement was great learning experience. My job required a lot of research and completing tasks I had never done before. I learned valuable skills that I will bring with me into my future studies and career.

The office is very welcoming. The company is always changing.

The internship was a well organized, structured 3 month placement. My supervisors were flexible with my availability and always provided clear assignments to be completed.

Everyone was willing to help and invest in my learning.

• There were no perks with this Internship

There has been no discussion of future employment within the organization.