1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Integrity International is a great place to work. The company is evolving and growing quickly and it is exciting to be a part of it. Everyone in the office is friendly and dedicated to their job.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My supervisors were appreciated any contribution I could make. As the placement progressed, I was included in more meetings and decision making.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisors were always available to help and answer my questions. I was given clear instructions for each task I was to complete.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Compared to other employees in the office, my responsibilities were less busy. I was given the freedom to work at my own pace.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given enough responsibility to keep busy and contribute to our teams goal. My supervisors always welcomed the opportunity to give me more responsibility when I asked.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This placement was great learning experience. My job required a lot of research and completing tasks I had never done before. I learned valuable skills that I will bring with me into my future studies and career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office is very welcoming. The company is always changing.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was a well organized, structured 3 month placement. My supervisors were flexible with my availability and always provided clear assignments to be completed.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Everyone was willing to help and invest in my learning.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
There has been no discussion of future employment within the organization.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?