Intern at Integrity International Group

Market Research

8.9/10

Integrity International is a great place to work. The company is evolving and growing quickly and it is exciting to be a part of it. Everyone in the office is friendly and dedicated to their job.

My supervisors were appreciated any contribution I could make. As the placement progressed, I was included in more meetings and decision making.

My supervisors were always available to help and answer my questions. I was given clear instructions for each task I was to complete.

Compared to other employees in the office, my responsibilities were less busy. I was given the freedom to work at my own pace.

I was given enough responsibility to keep busy and contribute to our teams goal. My supervisors always welcomed the opportunity to give me more responsibility when I asked.

This placement was great learning experience. My job required a lot of research and completing tasks I had never done before. I learned valuable skills that I will bring with me into my future studies and career.

The office is very welcoming. The company is always changing.

The internship was a well organized, structured 3 month placement. My supervisors were flexible with my availability and always provided clear assignments to be completed.

Everyone was willing to help and invest in my learning.

There has been no discussion of future employment within the organization.