Front of House Executive at Integrity International Group

Westminster Central London and City
Banking/Finance Business Management Charity/Non Profit Leisure and Hospitality Logistics and Operations

8.5/10

Placement Programme

I really enjoyed working with Blue Orchid Hotels during my placement year, I learnt a huge amount and was totally ready to begin my career at the end of the programme.

I felt supported throughout the process and cannot recommend this company enough!

My colleagues always made me feel extremely supported both my fellow placement students and the permanent employees of the company.

The guidance I got from the management when second to none, I was never worried to speak with the supervisors about any issues I had and they always made sure to accommodate me the best that they could.

I would say I was the perfect mix between busy and quiet days. I like being busy and having a lot of things to do so I was pleased when things were busier.

I was given the right amount of responsibility during my placement. I didn't feel too much pressure to do tasks that were outside of my skills.

I know a lot more about the hospitality industry now as well as what it is like working in this environment. I feel a lot more confident to be able to write my essays and understand my lectures as well as cultivate a career.

The hotel is always lively and there is always a great atmosphere even when things are quiet or busy!

Everything was well organised and I felt very comfortable knowing where I was going next and what the months ahead would involve.

The company invested their time, effort and trust into me. I am passionate about this industry and I hope that the company saw this in me. At first, I was helped to complete tasks but as time went on the company saw that I was getting more confident and trusted me to complete everything that was given to me with minimal help from managers.

I got a job with them that I love after I finished this placement programme.

We all go out after work together and even sometimes on the weekend. We are all very close after this past year.

We are based in Central London so the cost of living is quite high however the transport is great to the hotels so you can live further out and commute. The hotels I worked at were only a 40-minute train ride from Gatwick which has a very low cost of living.

The nightlife is the best around Victoria. There are some brilliant bars and clubs nearby as well as some great food places.

The company has a brilliant charity which we could all volunteer at as well as partner companies.