8.6/10

33 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. The work was the most enjoyable aspect of my placement, I was given responsibility to carry out projects and tasks that had real business impact.

4. I did not meet anyone at HP who did not value my opinion or point of view. I felt like I was an equal.

6. I was lucky to have a good manager who figured out how to bring the best out in me. I had one-on-one meetings and frequently worked with my manager.

8. Once the first couple of weeks were underway, there were few idle moments.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 10/10

12. My experience changed my mindset and the way I work. The work also ties into my final year modules. Whilst working part-time, I can already see its effect.

14. 8/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The placement scheme was very well organised and slick.

18. 8/10

20. Working from home

Healthcare/Dental

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 8/10

24. 9/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 7/10

28. 8/10

30. 9/10

Advertising, Business Management, Computer and Systems Engineering, Design, E-Business

South West