Strategy and Planning Business Analyst at HP Inc

Bracknell South East
Business Analytics

8.3/10

I enjoyed my work placement a lot as it really gave me the experience I wanted to have in the real world. I was exposed to such a professional environment and the people were extremely welcoming

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc

Extremely valued. I was trusted with many different projects and tasks. I was given big responsibilities which involved our Senior management team.

I was given constant support and guidance whenever I needed it. I was also left to get on with my work when my manager felt appropriate and was trusted to complete tasks which were important

I was busy on a daily basis. I had tasks to do on a constant basis and always starting new projects given by my manager. Some periods of the placement year were a lot more busy than others but I would say it was a nice balance.

I was given a fair amount of responsibility. I had taken lead on a couple weekly meetings and had to present to the senior management team. I also helped a large amount during our CEO visit.

The skills I have learnt and enhanced during this placement are skills which I am able to carry into my final year at university. I feel as though I have become more able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. I have also got myself into a routine which I hope to continue as I go into my final year!!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc

General atmosphere in the office is vibrant. However, when there is work to be completed you tend to not disturb anyone and we just get on with our own work. There is a time and place to have a laugh now and again.

I think the internship was set up quite well

The company had invested a good amount of time to ensure that you developed throughout the year.

very appealing

I lived at home so cost of living didn't apply to me. However, socialising was a lot cheaper to when I was living in London!

It was decent

Yes. We had a target amount to raise for our chosen charity. In order to raise that money we took part in a range of different things which allowed us to get on as an intern cohort.