Presales Consulting Intern at HP Inc

London and Reading Central London and City
Business Intelligence Business Management Sales

8.1/10

My year at HP has really helped me to come out of my shell and learn so many new things. I've met some amazing people and people I'll call a good friend for a long time.

I'd definitely recommend the placement to others and it was so good to be able to throw myself at so many different things over the 12 months.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc

The support was mostly there but there were occasions where I'd have to do something new with technical info that I wasn't 100% on which made it difficult sometimes.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc

There weren't the facilities to be able to provide me with any external training courses which would've been really great. It's not something I was expecting but something I had heard some placements offer.

I would really love to come back after I graduate and hopefully something will materialize over the next few months.

We did a lot of volunteering projects and initiatives over the year on top of social and other activities.

There is also a football competition that is run between interns and other employees which is good fun.