7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There weren't the facilities to be able to provide me with any external training courses which would've been really great. It's not something I was expecting but something I had heard some placements offer.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would really love to come back after I graduate and hopefully something will materialize over the next few months.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
We did a lot of volunteering projects and initiatives over the year on top of social and other activities.
There is also a football competition that is run between interns and other employees which is good fun.
Imagine yourself working at HP Inc
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc