From day one, HP broke new ground by refusing to accept the status quo. Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard created more than an audio oscillator in their Palo Alto garage. They built a way of doing business—the HP Way. What started in Bill and Dave’s garage still thrives today. We continue to change the world with our products, our people, and our business practices. Reinvention is the key. It is the accelerant to growth. It drives us to create experiences that amaze.
Keep reinventing. It’s what we do.
Students and Grads
It doesn’t matter what stage of your career you’re in—all that matters is where you want your career to go.
At HP, we empower you to innovate because that is what we do. We encourage you to positively disrupt, because that is how we get things done. We provide you with a platform to explore and provide meaningful impact, because we know purpose is essential in life and work.
As an intern at HP, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network: Start creating connections that can last a lifetime. You will be encouraged to build relationships with team members, stakeholders, and leaders.
- Grow your skills: Whether it be a personal branding workshop or an introduction to finance, we put on a variety of events to help you grow as a person and as an employee.
- Make a difference: We ensure our interns have substantial projects that leave a lasting impact long after they’ve moved on from HP.
- Get involved: Our Business Impact Networks (BINs) support a variety of communities, including women, veterans, and more. And HP offers dozens of groups for employees with technical interests—learn about the technologies that power our world while also meeting colleagues across the business.
Careers for university graduates
As a graduate at HP, you can expect to:
- Connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best.
- Work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
- Get involved in new and interesting projects. You could work on a new healthcare vertical or volunteer for a virtual reality case study—just raise your hand to get started.
- Enjoy our on-site services, which include gyms, recreation centers, tech centers, cafeterias, electric vehicle charging stations, and wellbeing consultations.
- Give back to your community. HP offers many ways for you to pick a cause and get involved.