Consumer Sales Analyst at HP Inc

Reading South West
Business Analytics Financial Management Sales

7.9/10

6.5

Account Management with market analysis and budget tracking.

Extremely good placement where the teams will help you develop and get a great sense of the corporate world.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc

I felt extremely valued by my colleagues.

Initially the support was amazing and then as you progress you are given more independence which is really nice.

Naturally the start of this placement starts of quieter than the rest of it. Once the initial hand over month is over the work starts to increase and some days were extremely busy.

The responsibility was much more than most interns are given in other placements. Everything you deal with has a large impact on the business in which they trust you to complete at a high standard.

I think this placement year will help me dramatically in my future jobs. It gave me great insights to know what it was like working in a corporate tech company.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at HP Inc

The office environment definitely was not dull and you get to know your team very well which makes working here a really nice experience.

This is a proper job and I did not see it as a placement towards the end of it. Therefore, in my view it was set up perfectly.

I managed to go on negotiation training and a lot of customer meeting which was essential for my development.

A lot of previous interns come back full-time here which is great and shows that there is a good chance of getting a job if that is what you wish to do.

Fellow placement students were good fun and there was always someone looking to do something.

Quite an expensive place to live and socialise but worth it for the placement.

The nightlife is nothing special but definitely not terrible meaning we still went out.

Lots of socialising and volunteering to get involved in that the company provided and this can vary depending on teams,.