7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
A fun yet hard-working culture that I think you'd rarely find elsewhere in the finance industry. The culture of Aon is one of its best features, and I would say everyone there has the perfect balance between making it an enjoyable place to work and one that offers real development for interns.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well - the lunch and learns and social impact projects are well-organised and offer the perfect platform to improve skills.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Invested a good amount - the team especially invest a lot of time and effort into trying to make you feel a part of the team.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
very appealing - as I said I don't think there are many better places to work within this industry.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
All students and colleagues would go for an after work drinks usually around once a week.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I lived at home and traveled in - fairly expensive for a travel card in to London, whilst food and drink in the City also aren't cheap.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Brilliant nightlife - the clubs and bars around are the best around.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were some opportunities although I would have liked to have seen more.
Imagine yourself working at Aon
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Aon