Investment consultant at Aon

3.9/5

4.3
4.3
2.9

Investment Consultant Intern in the London office for 9 weeks.

Great place to work - received fun tasks that provided real value to the team

Highly valued - colleagues showed a high interest in my development and learning.

Very good guidance and support - manager and buddy were always extremely approachable and helpful throughout the internship in answering any questions and helping general understanding of the role.

Varied although I would say on average I was quite busy - especially towards the end of the internship.

More towards the end of the internship as my understanding improved.

Investment consulting helped me to learn a lot about the market, macroeconomic issues, and asset management all of which are extremely useful.

A fun yet hard-working culture that I think you'd rarely find elsewhere in the finance industry. The culture of Aon is one of its best features, and I would say everyone there has the perfect balance between making it an enjoyable place to work and one that offers real development for interns.

Very well - the lunch and learns and social impact projects are well-organised and offer the perfect platform to improve skills.

Invested a good amount - the team especially invest a lot of time and effort into trying to make you feel a part of the team.

very appealing - as I said I don't think there are many better places to work within this industry.

All students and colleagues would go for an after work drinks usually around once a week.

I lived at home and traveled in - fairly expensive for a travel card in to London, whilst food and drink in the City also aren't cheap.

Brilliant nightlife - the clubs and bars around are the best around.

There were some opportunities although I would have liked to have seen more.