1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship. It was well structured and gave me the opportunity to get involved in different aspects of the work- therefore giving me an insight into the day to day life of an employee here.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
They made a conscience effort to get us involved in work and were more than happy to answer any questions we had.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
They were always available for catch ups and more than happy to put us in contact with people who would be able to speak to us about things we were interested in.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Some days were busier than others, but we had other projects to be focussing on, so we were able to fill up the time.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
We were allocated a list of clients at the start of the internship, this meant that we were able to partake in work that would make a difference.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I feel that the skills i have developed here will really help in my future learning. I was able to get a better insight into fields i am interested in. Furthermore, i was able to develop my soft skills whilst undertaking technical training.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was welcoming and made an effort with you regardless of how senior they were.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was well set up, we were given talks during our time here to not only give us a better understanding of the team that we were in but of all the sectors of the company.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There were countless opportunities to develop on this internship, from the numerous lunch & learns through to various roadshow that happened whilst we were here.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would love to work for a company like Aon, as they do invest in the individual.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There were many socials during our time here, to which we were welcomed.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
As expected in London, the cost of living was quite high
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
During our time here, we also got involved in CSR days and got to partake in projects which helped the community.