1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was everything I imagined it to be
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was sure to make me feel welcome!
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Regular catch ups were put in place to address any issues and/or amy suggestions and updates.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were days were I don't have much to do then on other days I am extremely busy
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was able to check work done by some of my colleagues, as well as carry out a task from start to finish.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It will definitely help me put the theory into context when I am back at uni
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
People got work done as well as organised events outside of work where we could just be social. Helped me feel more like it wasn't just a job!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Apart from IT issues at the very start it was great!
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Seeing as I am being treated as a grad, the company is investing a significant amount in me. The projects they are looking to get me involved in as well lead me to believe a significant amount is being invested in me.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would love to come back to Aon once I graduate
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It isn't too pricey but isn't cheap either. Affordable is the word
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?