* Working with Mechanical Validation Engineers on Investigation / Development and Validation of mechanical components or systems.
* Work includes problem definition, failure analysis, data analysis, procurement, bench and engine testing.
* Experience will be gained in Engine system problem solving, performance, design, component investigation, Design of Experiments, test cell operation, data gathering/ processing, recognising / reporting discrepancies in results, Engine test development and project management.
* Placement focussed on the Development and Validation of Tier 4 emissions level Diesel engines.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Imagine yourself working at Cummins
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Cummins