Studios Finance Intern at The Walt Disney Company

Hammersmith

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company is a Top Employer

3.6/5

4.1
3.2
3.5

Couldn't of asked to work for a better company

Very Valued ... Especially during busy forecasting and close times

My manager was always ready to answer my questiona

Being a finance role if varied from day to day ... Sometimes I was extremely busy others I was quite. I guess this is expected.

Definitely given a lot more responsibility than I initially thought but I didn't feel like it was too much.

Can't see it assisting me in my degree but will certainly help me when going to work after.

Always social events around and everyone is very friendly and ready to chat if you want to.

Very straightforward no hassle system.

I missed out on a handover but my manager was very good in training me. The company is also very good when it comes to training events and online help.

Not very good as the company does not offer a grad scheme

Yes definitely as there are so many interns in the company that are always doing something socially. They also set up a facebook page for interns which was very handy as I arranged to live with my housemates from that page.

Very expensive ... but I guess it's what you expect for London. It's definitely worth it for a year as you do just about manage on the Salary.

Very good ... Going out in London is an experience. Hammersmith (where I was based) doesn't necessarily have a nightlife but does have a lot of nice pub with beer gardens.

Yes ... there is always something to do in London