Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at The Walt Disney Company
- 7. Would you recommend The Walt Disney Company to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to The Walt Disney Company
Data entry, Compliance, supporting our EMEA markets with Data entry and Compliance, Supporting the volunteer lead with volunteer projects, support on cause related marketing
Excel, SmartSheets, Communication on an international and national level, Teamwork
Yes I lead a project on my own and was trusted with entering important data for our end of year reports
Support & Guidance
A lot, the team were very supportive and happy for me to join calls to gain more of an understanding on certain areas, also willing to call on specific tasks
It was very fun, lots of hard work but very rewarding. Lots of Disney posters around as well as characters. The canteen sometimes has themed days and the company has a cinema where you can chill with your colleagues
I really enjoyed it, there were lots of opportunities to learn, develop my skills and meet more interns
Be yourself, don't just tell your recruiter things they want to hear if you can't back it up
Internship (1 Month+)
Marketing, PR & Communications