Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at The Walt Disney Company
- 7. Would you recommend The Walt Disney Company to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to The Walt Disney Company
Producing EMEA wide email templates, for all Walt Disney studio releases, as well as supporting email campaigns from other lines of business. Working with the data analytics team to target campaigns. Working with the creative and build agency to construct creative campaigns.
I have learnt many new skills including using platforms to create and deploy email campaigns such as Salesforce and Content Builder. My communication and presentation skills have massively improved as the role involved liaising with international and local clients daily and presenting in meetings. I've also learned valuable creative and copywriting skills through writing promotional content and creating email design mock-ups.
Yes. My team were always on hand to guide and support me but I was given total trust and responsibility to manage the end-to-end process of campaigns throughout my internship.
Support & Guidance
I was supported by my supervisors throughout the year. Any time I needed some extra help or had questions about the work, my supervisor was right there with me or just a zoom call away. The team were great at working together to solve any issues so I never felt overwhelmed or out of my depth in this role. The training I received at the start of my placement was very thorough too.
It was a relaxed and friendly atmosphere which was perfect for me as I felt like I could be myself when I went into work each day. The company is built on fun and creativity which definitely came through in my day-to-day role.
I enjoyed every part of my placement journey from start to finish. I honestly could not have asked for a better year or a better opportunity to expand my skills and feel one step closer to my dream career after university.
Have confidence in yourself that you are capable of working for the company. The training you get on the job will be enough to be exceptional in your role, even with little experience starting out. So stay positive throughout your application, apply yourself and bring your own personality and unique skills into everything you do.
Placement (10 Months+)