Integrated Retail Intern at The Walt Disney Company

London

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company is a Top Employer

4.2/5

4.5
4.2
3.6

Loved it - you learn so much throughout the year and get so much exposure into the industry

Definitely felt part of the team and trusted to complete big tasks and valuable work.

My managers always had time to sit down and explain anything I didn't understand and were happy to help in getting me experience and exposure to different parts of the business I wanted to see.

Busy!

Definitely a lot more than I ever expected

Made me realise the importance of time management, prioritisation, deadlines, aesthetics of work, insider marketing knowledge and business/email etiquette.

Really chilled and friendly

Very - because there is such a large community of interns, it's all on Disney to set up once you've got your role.

A lot - my manager let me go to Disney University sessions, helped me monthly on my presentation skills (which were pretty poor when I started), sent me to internal learning sessions for different computer programmes and was always happy to have a chat about anything I didn't understand. Also helped me massively with my university project, checking my work, helping me get interviews for my dissertation etc.

I would definitely apply for a job after graduation, however they do not have a grad scheme.

Yes definitely - Hammersmith has loads of bars and pubs and when there's 150 students, there's always something going on.

A lot. London is not cheap to live in. Drinks are all above £5 and rent is around the £650 mark monthly.

London is great. Something for everyone

Yes, Disney take part in lots of charity events