HR intern at Nestlé

Human Resources

7.9/10

7.3

10 week summer internship

I really enjoyed getting an insight in the job area that i am interested in. I had hands-on projects and felt like my work really mattered

In the beginning I was not sure whether my input really mattered and what my colleagues thought of my work. But I got some good feedback in the end.

Sometimes it was a bit hard, with my line manager being on vacation and so on. But it was all good anyways!

Quite busy during the whole internship, just not as busy in the end.

I had my projects that I worked on independently but it was not like much could go wrong. The responsibility was enough though, keeping in mind that I was only an intern.

I got a great practical insight into the field that I am studying and am very glad that I got the chance to expericence this in a large mulitnational company like Nestlé.

It was very friendly and welcoming. But I also noticed that the whole atmosphere is a lot more impersonal in a big office.

It was very well organised.

All the interns attended a workshop for presentation skills

Very appealing!

I did not pay too much rent, but that was just because I was lucky with my house. Going out and groceries were a bit expensive.

Quite nice! Nice bars

I lived in a shared house with other young people so I was never really bored!