Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Oracle
- 7. Would you recommend Oracle to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Oracle
Working as part of a small agile autonomous team, taking full ownership of solving problems from start to finish.
Golang, Python, Linux and scripting, data analysis, automation, OCI, etc. Improved soft skills.
Yes with support always available.
Support & Guidance
Support and guidance have been happily provided when needed
Helpful, encouraging, and promoting growth and innovation
It's an amazing opportunity
Be proactive and have fun
Placement Year (10 Months+)
East of England