Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Oracle
- 7. Would you recommend Oracle to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Oracle
Assisting consultants with timesheet submission and issues. Resourcing with two sides of Oracle consultancy assisting in diary updates and organisation.
Learnt and developed presentation, communication, excel and social skills
Limited responsibility but still somewhat responsible for certain aspects
Support & Guidance
Guidance is always available at Oracle. Everyone is willing to help
Great! Very social and lots to get involved in
I have enjoyed every minute of my internship, although I would have liked some more responsibility, I would definitely recommend this placement.
Do your research and be yourself during your interview!
Placement Year (10 Months+)