Business Operations Associate at SAP

Culture
4.5
Your Impressions
4.3

Running reports and analyst to provide accurate and useful advice to the sales team. Preparing the forecast files for meetings used by the UK managing director and their sales team. Analysing data used to drive market unit decisions to ensure the data is clean and precise.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.

My main role has consisted of producing data used for forecasting sales for the UKI MD & his Leadership team. I have been working on data used to drive Market Unit decisions and I complete the analysis to highlight any trends or inconsistencies that the management team needs to be aware of.

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?

My excel skills have improved drastically as well as confidence and communication skills.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?

Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development

Responsibilities

3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?

I was given a lot of responsibility during my placement. I personally, produced reports which were used by sales leaders and the managing director which were analysed on calls. I would provide analysis used to impact SAP's sales going forward.

Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was

Support & Guidance

4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?

My team were very supportive as well as the placement team. If I ever needed help, my team would always drop anything to support me.

How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?

How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?

Culture

5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

N/A due to Covid-19 although the placement team have put on lot's of virtual events to encourage other placement students to socialise as much as we can.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the social opportunities?

How would you rate the diversity initiatives?

How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?

Your Impressions

6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?

I really enjoyed my time at SAP and am hoping to join SAP again after University. I believe SAP is a company which really values its employees and I have been given a good amount of responsibility throughout this past year.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at SAP

7. Would you recommend SAP to a friend?

8. What advice would you give to others applying to SAP

Do your research on the company and the role you are applying for. And most importantly, just be yourself !