Who Are We?
What do a Formula One car, a World Cup-winning football team and an internationally renowned circus performance have in common? They all use SAP software at the heart of their operations, and it helps them to run live and run simple.
SAP is a world leader in business enterprise software; nearly 100,000 companies in every industry across the globe are using SAP software right now to improve their business processes. By helping to manage their flow of information, SAP empowers people and organisations to work together more efficiently and use their business insight to become best run businesses.
Today, SAP has locations in more than 190 countries and over 79,000 employees worldwide, spanning 124 nationalities. We provide applications and services to customers that represent 79% of the global fortune 500 companies, distribute more than 71% of the world’s food, and deliver 71% of radio and TV broadcasting content worldwide.
The experience centre at the Greater London office is a demonstration of how SAP are making an impact with customers globally, check it out in the video below.
Our Placement Programme
At SAP, our core passions are Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, Professionalism, Accountability and Success. We offer a large variety of different placement roles, ranging across all of the different business functions, from Marketing and Sales to Consulting and Finance. No matter what part of the business you are in, you will have a great deal of responsibility and exposure.
Awarded as one of Rate My Placement’s top undergraduate employers 2015/2016;a placement with SAP guarantees the chance to make an impact not only in your chosen role but in the organisation as a whole.
Our Placement Students
SAP Placement Students:
- Are part of a community through which you will actively network and socialise with fellow interns, in addition to individuals from the wider business
- Are encouraged to question the status quo and put forward innovative ideas
- Play an active role in the recruitment of their successor
- Have the opportunity to spend 30% of their time working on projects or areas of a key interest to you - many of our previous interns have worked in business functions unrelated to their role or have managed charity campaigns etc
- Are actively supported throughout the year within their teams through a buddy system in addition to an Early Talent Mentor
What We Offer?
Based in Greater London, our placement scheme offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable, career boosting industry experience in an exciting and diverse environment. Through our intern programme you will be given the chance to maximise your skill set and work alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the technology industry, as well as adapting and gaining a vast amount of business responsibility and exposure.
Opportunities & Benefits
- Salary - £17,500 per annum
- 13 month placement starting in July 2017
- 25 days holiday & an additional day off for your birthday
- Laptop and other SAP equipment
- Free lunch and a subsidised coffee shop
- Buddy Mentoring Scheme
- ‘Instant Heroes’ reward scheme
- Travel opportunities within the UK and Europe
- Sporting opportunities e.g. football and netball clubs
- Volunteering and charity opportunities
I absolutely loved my placement year at SAP! The company is in a really exciting & innovative industry which makes working for them really interesting – I was able to get involved in a really good m...
I enjoyed the placement to a large extent as I experienced working in a corporate environment for the first time. The benefits that came with the role in this company were amazing (free lunch/fundrais...
Sales Support Associate
I thoroughly enjoyed my work placement at SAP. The atmosphere in the office is always enjoyable, even at quarter ends. The social side of the job is incredible, with lots of nights out and friendly pe...
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Business Management with HRM
Within a few months I was owning the recruitment process for all UK Graduate hiring
Facts and Figures
Number of Placements Available This Year
2:1 (Two One)
Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply