8.3/10

256 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Supporting one of the sales team

2. The whole year was incredible. I can't imagine many placement experiences could trump it.

4. Extremely - they value both your contributions and your professional development

6. Throughout the year there were support systems in place, be it within your team or from the hugely supportive Steering Committee.

8. Hard question to answer. Simply, some days were quieter, some more busy. My schedule was super varied which kept things interesting.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Speaking for myself I was given a lot of responsibility, which I thrived on. However, I know many of the other interns were also really hands on with some super interesting and important projects.

12. I would highly recommend a year out to anyone who has the option. It provides you with invaluable skills from being able to speak to people in a formal environment to organisational skills, and much more.

14. Supportive, challenging, friendly and good fun

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. They have been running placements here for many years now and every year there's a constant feedback loop with the steering committee in order to refine the process. You can really tell!

18. Throughout the year we had access to a plethora of resources, be it online resources, training programmes or just colleagues who are super invested in your development

20. Subsidised Canteen

Subsidised/Company Gym

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. If you make the most of your year, picking up skills throughout, making connections within your team and beyond, I'd say you'd have a really good shot at coming back into the SAP or partner ecosystem (and they have some really good opportunities)

24. Yes, you will make some really great friends throughout the experience.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Expensive. However salary reflects that of similar London-based opportunities.

28. Great

30. Yes, loads of extracurricular things you can get involved in.

Accountancy, Business Intelligence, Logistics and Operations, Marketing, Sales