Sales Associate at SAP

SAP is a Top Employer

4.2/5

4.3
4.2

Supporting one of the sales team

The whole year was incredible. I can't imagine many placement experiences could trump it.

Extremely - they value both your contributions and your professional development

Throughout the year there were support systems in place, be it within your team or from the hugely supportive Steering Committee.

Hard question to answer. Simply, some days were quieter, some more busy. My schedule was super varied which kept things interesting.

Speaking for myself I was given a lot of responsibility, which I thrived on. However, I know many of the other interns were also really hands on with some super interesting and important projects.

I would highly recommend a year out to anyone who has the option. It provides you with invaluable skills from being able to speak to people in a formal environment to organisational skills, and much more.

Supportive, challenging, friendly and good fun

They have been running placements here for many years now and every year there's a constant feedback loop with the steering committee in order to refine the process. You can really tell!

Throughout the year we had access to a plethora of resources, be it online resources, training programmes or just colleagues who are super invested in your development

If you make the most of your year, picking up skills throughout, making connections within your team and beyond, I'd say you'd have a really good shot at coming back into the SAP or partner ecosystem (and they have some really good opportunities)

Yes, you will make some really great friends throughout the experience.

Expensive. However salary reflects that of similar London-based opportunities.

Great

Yes, loads of extracurricular things you can get involved in.