Industry Value Advisor at SAP

Feltham Central London and City
Accountancy Advertising Auditing/Tax Banking - Commercial Banking - Retail Banking and Finance Law Banking/Finance Business Intelligence Business Management Customer Service E-Business Financial Management

SAP is a Top Employer

8.5/10

7.6

The year I spent with SAP was the most valuable and insightful year of my life. The extent of the exposure, knowledge and experience you gain within SAP is second to none. Especially being involved in Industry Value Advisory, I was exposed to multiple industries and markets.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at SAP

Unbelievably valued. Working within SAP, there is a strong belief in value and the value people bring, no matter how old or level of experience. All work delivered is valued by almost all employees.

The extent to which I was given guidance and coaching by my management was incredible. Not only my direct management but also other management offer advice and guidance.

The workload balance was perfect. Yes there are days where it’s quiet but then there are days where you’re there late at the office. That’s part of the job and working life. It all depends how much you can take on and how you prioritise tasks etc.

The responsibility I was given was amazing. I was given the responsibility of creating deliverables and presenting work to CEO’s and CFO’s of multiple large scale firms.

The skills developed were invaluable and will for sure be developed and demonstrated in my degree and future jobs.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at SAP

The atmosphere was amazing, especially around quarter end.

It was relatively organised but there were a few exceptions for certain individuals who had a slow start. But overall the year on a whole was organised.

The company invested an incredible amount in me. With that being the workload, feedback and experience

The prospects are incredibly appealing. However, there are limited routes other than sales so it may not suit all.

With such a big intern group, there are obviously going to be socials every week which was amazing and great for bonding.

Centre of London isn’t cheap but with the office being outside London it was a lot cheaper for travel etc.

There wasn’t one near the office. But being so close to the centre of London I think that answers itself.