1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thoroughly enjoyed my one-year placement at Oracle in London. I felt included as a core member of the team from the start and was also given responsibility to work on projects and tasks that had a valuable impact on the business and team.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Amazing colleagues, friendly working environment, making me feel like a valued team member from the beginning.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Very appealing prospects for future employment. I was offered a permanent role in the team even before my placement was meant to end, which was great.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?