Toys and Stationery Licensing Sales Intern at The Walt Disney Company

Hammersmith Greater London
Advertising Marketing Retail Sales

9.3/10

I have learnt so much from being an adult to being a professional. I was exposed to various responsibilities and was able toto meet numerous internal and external stakeholders, some of which I have built great rapports with. A placement to rember.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company

I had a great team with a great dynamic. I learnt different things from everyone and have received the feedback I need to develop my career in the future. We're a large team but still tight knit and I can always count on them to be caring and thoughtful.

My manager was very attentive and as keen to help me develop my competency skills for my future.

Like any job, there are busy times and quiet times and I think this placement had a mixture of both. Not always a good baance but I had a very supportive team.

I was given a good amount of responsibilities from the get go. I was responsible for submitting marketing assets from external stakeholders which allowed me to get to know lots of people from different companies as well as internal stakeholders from various departments.

I feel as if I am equipped to enter the working world after I graduate. I think I have a good business context now which I can use for my final year at university.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 20 roles at The Walt Disney Company

I am on a very lively floor with lots of great people. I am also friends with other interns from other lines of business whom I can share my experiences with.

The placement is very well organised, we have our own line managers and our own teams. We received training online and lecture courses from diffeent managers of the business.

We were allowed to take voluntary courses on their online developmental platform however, this was up to us to do this. Our managers were keen for us to do these but we weren't invited to day courses which our managers are exposed to.

I would love to work here again, it has a great culture and a great company to work for. Full time employees get lots of benefits. Interns maybe not as much but still quite good compared to other companies. It does have quite a flat stricture but there are also lots of opportunities around the business.

Definitely!

It is London so it will be expensive, Disney is actually increasing the future interns' salaries so they will be a bit more well off. There are lots f interns within the company so socialising is very easy, you just have to know where the best places to go are.

You might have to go to other places to get a good club/bar but it's easy in London with the Underground.

Again, London is an exciting place to be, whatever your interests, I'm sure there is something here for you!