German Market Research Intern at Language Connect

Customer Service French German Languages Market Research

8.4/10

Overall, it was a fantastic experience which has prepared me so much for future careers.

My team always said how much they appreciated my help, as well as many other of my colleagues in the company.

My supervisor was always there to help with anything that I needed.

At the start I wasn't extremely busy, however as I grew in confidence, I was able to take on various projects and was awarded more responsibility.

In the second month of my internship, after showing I was keen to get involved and help my colleagues, I was given various corporate projects as well as individual and gained a lot more responsibility.

I finished my degree before starting this internship, however it would be a great help in boosting your confidence, learning valuable IT skills and making you more responsible.

Everyone was always friendly and happy to help you.

Very well. You weren't thrown in the deep end, instead you had the opportunity to grow in confidence before taking on responsibilities.

The company definitely invested their time and effort in me, as there was always someone on hand to help me when I needed it.

Very appealing. After 2 months of my internship, I decided to take on a permanent position here as Project Executive. If you are interested in staying at the company, there is always a chance to.

Yes. The interns organised weekly social nights and we formed a real tight knit community.

Quite expensive, however everybody is in the same position.

Great! The bars have a good atmosphere and there are plenty to choose from.

There was always an opportunity to socialise at least once a week.