Market Research Translation Intern at Language Connect

Placement (5-9 Months)
Languages

7.4/10

7.6

The internship was really interesting. I learnt a lot about translation as well as project management. I would recommend for those who wish to pursue a career involving languages and linguistics.

My colleagues were always helpful and appreciative of any work I did for them. All members of the company took the time to explain things to me if I was unsure and I felt that the work I did helped the company.

I was always fully briefed and had everything explained to me. If there was ever any confusion, I just had to ask.

Most days were busy given the volume of projects coming into the team but this meant that every day was different and there was no room for boredom!
Of course, there were also quieter times but on the whole, most of the time there was work to be completed.

I managed several of my own projects during my internship.

The skills and training I received have equipped me for a future career in translation and project management.

In general, the atmosphere in the office was calm.

The internship was well organised, everything was in place and set up for my arrival.

I received one-on-one training with my mentor on a number of occasions

• There were no perks with this Placement